Hewlett Packard Enterprise FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 534M Adapter Internal Fiber 10000 Mbit/s
Hewlett Packard Enterprise FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 534M Adapter. Internal. Connectivity technology: Wired, Host interface: PCI Express, Interface: Fiber. Maximum data transfer rate: 10000 Mbit/s
Are your enterprise data centers growing and requiring increased network performance? Increased workload demands are putting pressure on server I/O. The HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 534M Adapter increases throughput for the HP ProLiant Gen8 Blade Server series by using the innovative HP FlexibleLOM form factor to offer dual-ports in an SFP+ adapter configuration that includes new storage I/O functionality, making it a full Converged Network Adapter.
This is the solution of choice for workload-intensive computing environments.
Accelerates Server Performance
- The HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 534M Adapter boosts network performance with full line-rate 10 GbE throughput across all ports.
- Provides increased server performance by delivering full hardware offload for storage traffic.
Robust Virtualization Capabilities
- The HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 534M Adapter delivers Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) support to allow multiple operating systems to share a physical interconnect.
- Enhances network management and efficiency with support for VLAN tagging.
Streamlines Deployment and Management
- Increases network flexibility, scalability, and capacity with HP Flex-10 technology.
- Makes Broadcom Ethernet solutions available across a wide range of HP server platforms.
- Unifies the NIC and storage management using HP Virtual Connect.
|Host interface||PCI Express|
|Fiber ports quantity||2|
|Maximum data transfer rate||10000 Mbit/s|
|Harmonized System (HS) code||85176990|
|Windows operating systems supported||Y|
|Linux operating systems supported||Y|