Hewlett Packard Enterprise 700751-B21 network card Internal Fiber 10000 Mbit/s
Hewlett Packard Enterprise 700751-B21. Internal. Connectivity technology: Wired, Interface: Fiber. Maximum data transfer rate: 10000 Mbit/s
Are your enterprise data centers growing and requiring increased network performance? Increased workload demands are putting pressure on server I/O. The HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 534FLR-SFP+ Adapter increases throughput for the HP ProLiant Gen8 DL and SL Server series by using the innovative HP FlexibleLOM form factor to offer dual-ports in an SFP+ adapter configuration that includes new storage I/O functionality, making it a full Converged Network Adapter.
This is the solution of choice for workload-intensive computing environments.
Accelerates Server Performance
- The HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 534FLR SFP+ Adapter boosts network performance with full line-rate 10 GbE throughput across all ports.
- Provides increased server performance by delivering full hardware offload for storage traffic.
Robust Virtualization Capabilities
- The HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 534FLR SFP+ Adapter delivers Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) support to allow multiple operating systems to share a physical interconnect.
- Enhances network management and efficiency with support for VLAN tagging.
- Streamlines Deployment and Management
- Makes Broadcom Ethernet solutions available across a wide range of HP server platforms.
- Unifies NIC and storage management using HP ProActive Insight architecture.
|Fiber ports quantity||2|
|Fiber optic connector||SFP+|
|Maximum data transfer rate||10000 Mbit/s|
|Harmonized System (HS) code||85176990|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 55 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Windows operating systems supported||Y|
|Linux operating systems supported||Y|