813195-B21 Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant BL460c Gen9 server Blade Intel® Xeon® E5 v4 2.2 GHz 64 GB DDR4-SDRAM
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant BL460c Gen9. Processor family: Intel® Xeon® E5 v4, Processor frequency: 2.2 GHz, Processor model: E5-2650V4. Internal memory: 64 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM, Memory layout (slots x size): 4 x 16 GB. HDD size: 2.5", HDD interface: Serial ATA, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS). Ethernet LAN. Chassis type: Blade
Are you looking for the right server blade to be your data center workhorse for your demanding core IT and virtualization workloads? Designed for a wide range of configuration and deployment options, the HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade provides the flexibility to optimize your core IT applications with right-sized storage for the right workload for a lower TCO. All of this is managed by HPE OneView, the converged management platform that accelerates IT service delivery and boosts business performance.
The BL460c Gen9 Server Blade now offers Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 processors with up to 21% bin to bin performance gain over the previous generation, plus 2400MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory offering up to 33% higher throughput. Additional support includes tiered storage controller options, 12Gb/s SAS, 20Gb FlexibleLOMs, support for M.2, NVMe, and HPE ProLiant Persistent Memory options.
Superior Value Across Different Workloads
- The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade delivers the right performance, scalability, and economics for the converged data center in the new era of compute at lower costs, faster time to value with recent innovations.
- Provides the flexibility to optimize your core IT applications, with right-sized storage for the right workload lowering TCO, all managed by HPE OneView the converged management platform that accelerates IT service delivery and boosts business performance.
Increased Performance in the Data Center
- The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade delivers up to 21% performance increases with Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 processors.
- HPE DDR4 Smart Memory at 2400 MT/s (up to 2 TB): delivers up to a 33% throughput increase compared to competition 2 and 35% lower power consumption than 1.5v DDR3 at the same bin speed.
- High-end workload acceleration with NVMe SSDs, providing 7x better random performance and 4.5x better sequential performance 3.
- Persistent memory options providing faster transactions for data management and analytics workloads.
More Versatile Than Ever Before
- The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade delivers flexible embedded storage controller options (HPE Smart Array P244br, HPE H244br Smart Host Bus Adapter, or the HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller) and pass through cards (NVMe) to enable the improved TCO for a variety of workloads.
- Every BL460c Gen9 Server Blade includes USB 3.0, optional dual micro-SD, and optional 64/120 GB M.2 support for a variety of system boot options.
- Both Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) and Legacy BIOS modes available for increased configuration and deployment versatility.
Transforming Business Economics by Accelerating Service Delivery
- HPE OneView provides the Power of One—a single comprehensive view of the data center, managing hardware, software, firmware, and drivers.
- HPE Integrated Lights-out (iLO) software features server lifecycle management advancements including iLO Federation, which remotely manages groups of servers at scale with built-in rapid discovery of all iLOs, group configurations, group health status, and ability to determine iLO licenses.
|Processor family||Intel® Xeon® E5 v4|
|Processor frequency||2.2 GHz|
|Processor boost frequency||2.9 GHz|
|Processor cache||30 MB|
|Motherboard chipset||Intel C610|
|Number of processors installed||2|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||105 W|
|Processor cache type||Smart Cache|
|Maximum number of SMP processors||2|
|Processor socket||LGA 2011-v3|
|Processor lithography||14 nm|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Memory channels supported by processor||Quad|
|System bus rate||9.6 GT/s|
|Number of QPI links||2|
|Memory bandwidth supported by processor (max)||76.8 GB/s|
|ECC supported by processor||Y|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies||Y|
|Physical Address Extension (PAE)||Y|
|Maximum internal memory supported by processor||1536 GB|
|Physical Address Extension (PAE)||46 bit|
|Processor series||Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4|
|Memory types supported by processor||DDR4-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speeds supported by processor||1600,1866,2133,2400 MHz|
|Execute Disable Bit||Y|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||40|
|Processor package size||45 x 52.5 mm|
|Supported instruction sets||AVX 2.0|
|Embedded options available||Y|
|Internal memory||64 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR4-SDRAM|
|Maximum internal memory||512 GB|
|Memory slots||16x DIMM|
|Memory clock speed||2400 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||4 x 16 GB|
|Maximum storage capacity||4 TB|
|Optical drive type||N|
|HDD interface||Serial ATA, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)|
|Number of HDDs supported||2|
|RAID levels||0, 1|
|Ethernet interface type||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
|PCI Express slots version||3.0|
|Operating system installed||N|
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft Windows ServerRed Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)Canonical UbuntuOracle SolarisVMware|
|CPU configuration (max)||2|
|Intel Flex Memory Access||N|
|Intel Enhanced Halt State||Y|
|Intel Demand Based Switching||Y|
|Intel Identity Protection Technology version||0.00|
|Intel Secure Key Technology version||1.00|
|Intel TSX-NI version||1.00|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology||Y|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)||Y|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology||Y|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)||Y|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)||Y|
|Processor ARK ID||91767|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support||N|
|Sustainability certificates||ENERGY STAR|
|Graphics card family||Matrox|
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now