822559-B21 Hewlett Packard Enterprise 822559-B21 internal solid state drive 2.5" 800 GB SAS
Hewlett Packard Enterprise 822559-B21. SSD capacity: 800 GB, SSD form factor: 2.5", Read speed: 950 MB/s, Write speed: 815 MB/s, Data transfer rate: 12 Gbit/s, Component for: Server/workstation
Do you need more performance from your HPE ProLiant Sever series or HPE Synergy platforms? HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver exceptional performance and endurance while reducing power consumption for customers with applications requiring high random read and write IOPs performance. Categorized by Read Intensive (RI), Mixed Use (MU), and Write Intensive (WI), you can choose the right SSD that tailors to your workload demands.
Also, you can prevent data loss and monitor the SSD life with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge compatibility in management tools. Leveraging NAND Flash technology, they support HPE ProLiant servers including Gen9 and server storage platforms.
Available as Small Form Factor (SFF) and Large Form Factor (LFF) hot plug devices, non-hot plug SFF devices, and SFF Quick Release devices, you have great flexibility in your installation. These drives deliver higher performance, better latency, and more power-efficient solutions when compared with traditional rotating media.
Provides Simplicity and Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- HPE Solid State Drives deliver reduced power consumption, providing improved IOPS/W versus rotating media while reducing datacenter cooling costs.
- With compatibility in management tools, SmartSSD Wear Gauge prevents data loss and monitors SSD life.
Increases the Efficiency of Your Server
- HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) allow you to get the most out of your server with more compute per watt with SSDs.
- Utilizes the unique Power Advisor tool for SSD and system power planning.
- Uses self-describing LED's that reduces drive activity confusion.
Accelerate Workload Performance with High Performing HPE Solid State Drives
- HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) achieve higher Input/Output Per Second (IOPs) to enhance the performance of your data center.
- Experience the latest technology in the market and the industry-leading performance of 12 Gb SAS SSDs and NVMe PCIe SSDs.
- Gives you faster access to data with excellent latency.
- Provides you with the most complete portfolio of choices across SAS and SATA and first to market with latest technologies.
Delivers the High Reliability You Can Count on in Your Data Center
- HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) are rigorously tested 2.4 million hours to achieve the quality standards you need.
- You can rely on SSDs in various environments as they can tolerate significantly high operating shock and vibration levels.
- HPE firmware provides compatibility with ProLiant Server series and HP controllers for consistency of performance.
- Maintains data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- Delivers high availability with power loss protection that continues to protect your data even when the datacenter loses power.
|Data transfer rate||12 Gbit/s|
|Bytes per sector||512|
|SSD form factor||2.5"|
|SSD capacity||800 GB|
|Read speed||950 MB/s|
|Write speed||815 MB/s|
|Random read (4KB)||110000 IOPS|
|Random write (4KB)||74500 IOPS|
|Power consumption (average)||9 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 60 °C|
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now