877827-B21 Hewlett Packard Enterprise 877827-B21 internal solid state drive Half-Height/Half-Length (HH/HL) 3200 GB PCI Express MLC NVMe
Hewlett Packard Enterprise 877827-B21. SSD capacity: 3200 GB, SSD form factor: Half-Height/Half-Length (HH/HL), Read speed: 6400 MB/s, Write speed: 2800 MB/s, Component for: Server/workstation
Do you need to accelerate the performance of your data-intensive applications?
HPE Servers Mixed Use (MU) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver high performance and endurance for applications requiring high random read and write IOPS performance. HPE (MU) SSDs are backed by over 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification1 ensuring reliable, high-performing drives.
HPE Value SAS SSDs offer a significant performance boost over SATA SSDs with roughly twice the IOPS of SATA SSDs, enabling you to improve transactional database workloads with affordable Value SAS SSDs. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that firmware comes from a trusted source. Icons on the HPE Smart Carrier take the guesswork out of a drive’s status, and a "do not remove" button prevents data loss from human error. You can also monitor the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge, allowing you to determine if any drives are at risk of failure.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
- HPE solid-state drives are ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications, and data warehousing.
- Achieve higher IOPS to enhance the performance of your data center.
- Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
- 12 Gb/s SAS, 6 Gb/s SATA, and NVMe.
Value SAS SSDs Offer Twice the IOPS of SATA SSDs, Significantly Improving Workload Performance
- HPE Value SAS solid-state drives (SSDs) support 12 Gbs, versus SATA SSDs at 6 Gbs.
- Optimized for enterprise application workloads, HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to do more work with fewer servers by improving and consolidating transactional database workloads.
- HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to reduce operating costs for storing, powering and maintaining servers, as well as reducing your data center footprint.
- Available in a variety of storage capacities, HPE Value SAS SSDs are the perfect
- choice for supporting read-intensive and mixed-use applications.
HPE Multi Vendor SSDs Offer Longer SKU Lifecycles and Immediate Availability on SATA SSDs
- HPE enhanced its extensive SSD portfolio with a Multi Vendor SSD SKU offering that allows for extended SKU lifecycles, immediately available supply and preferably priced SATA SSDs.
- HPE Multi Vendor SSD offering ensures the SATA SSD selected, delivers the minimum level of performance published, or better.
|Read latency||80 µs|
|Write latency||22 µs|
|SSD form factor||Half-Height/Half-Length (HH/HL)|
|SSD capacity||3200 GB|
|Read speed||6400 MB/s|
|Write speed||2800 MB/s|
|Random read (4KB)||180000 IOPS|
|Random write (4KB)||160000 IOPS|
|PCI Express interface data lanes||x8|
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now
A901-6CZ-FT-A Cisco A901-6CZ-FT-A wired router Grey$3,777.18 $3,201.00