ASA5512-IPS-K8 Cisco ASA 5512-X hardware firewall 1U 1000 Mbit/s
Cisco ASA 5512-X. Firewall throughput: 1000 Mbit/s, VPN throughput: 200 Mbit/s, IPS/IDS throughput: 250 Mbit/s. Security algorithms: DES. Connectivity technology: Wired. Internal memory: 4096 MB. Storage media type: SSD, Flash memory: 4096 MB, Total storage capacity: 120 GB
Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls integrate the world’s most proven stateful inspection firewallwith a comprehensive suite of next-generation firewall services for networks of all sizes - small and midsize businesses with one or more locations, large enterprises, service providers, and mission-critical data centers. Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls deliver Cisco MultiScale performance with industry-leading service flexibility, modular scalability, feature extensibility, and low deployment and operation costs.
The Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls are designed to meet the network, budget, and performance needs of small offices while delivering enterprise-strength security. Available in a wide range of sizes, all models deliver the same level of security that protects the networks of some of the largest and most security-conscious companies in the world. They also provide next-generation firewall services such as Cisco Application Visibility and Control, web security, botnet filtering and intrusion prevention, so you can take advantage of new applications and devices without compromising security.
Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls for small offices and branch locations protect critical assets through:
- Exceptional next-generation firewall services that provide the visibility and detailed control that your enterprise needs to safely take advantage of new applications and devices.
- Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC) to control specific behaviors within allowed microapplications.
- Cisco Web Security Essentials (WSE) to restrict web and web application use based on the reputation of a site.
- Broad and deep network security through an array of integrated cloud- and software-based next-generation firewall services backed by Cisco Security Intelligence Operations (SIO).
- A highly effective intrusion prevention system (IPS) with Cisco Global Correlation.
- A high-performance VPN and always-on remote access.
- The ability to enable additional security services quickly and easily in response to changing needs.
|Mobile VPN IPSec||250|
|Mobile VPN SSL||2|
|Firewall throughput||1000 Mbit/s|
|VPN throughput||200 Mbit/s|
|IPS/IDS throughput||250 Mbit/s|
|Maximum firewall connections per second||10000|
|Number of VLANs||100|
|Number of VPN connections||250|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|Gigabit Ethernet (copper) ports quantity||6|
|Power supply||400 W|
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption (typical)||51 W|
|Peak power||56 W|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support||N|
|Number of power supply units||1|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 4570 m|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-5 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-25 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 4570 m|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||429 x 395 x 42.4 mm|
|Internal memory||4096 MB|
|Storage media type||SSD|
|Flash memory||4096 MB|
|SSD capacity||120 GB|
|Total storage capacity||120 GB|
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now