BL536B Hewlett Packard Enterprise BL536B backup storage device Storage auto loader & library Tape Cartridge 12 GB
Hewlett Packard Enterprise BL536B. Product type: Storage auto loader & library, Media type: Tape Cartridge, Form factor: 1U. Native capacity: 12 GB, Compressed capacity: 24 GB. Data transfer rate: 2 Gbit/s. Weight: 11.4 kg. Dimensions (WxDxH): 480 x 806 x 44 mm
The HP StoreEver 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader provides cost-effective, easy-to-install, unattended automated tape storage ideal for archiving and for entry-level or remote office automated data backup. The autoloader combines incredible storage density and tape library features into a compact 1U form factor. Capable of up to 50 TB of compressed capacity in only a 1U form factor, the autoloader is well equipped to offer room for uncertain data growth. Web-based remote management offers the capability to quickly and easily access, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot the autoloader that will reduce dependencies on local IT staff while allowing multiple sites to be supported centrally. Protect confidential business information with native encryption, ensuring that if a tape is lost or stolen your data is protected from unauthorized access. Proactively monitor utilization, operational performance, as well as life and health information for both the drive and media with HP TapeAssure.
Exceptional Storage Density
- Up to 50 TB of compressed capacity in only a 1U form factor using an LTO-6 Ultrium 6250 tape drive, which is more than double the capacity of LTO-5 tape autoloaders.
- Up to 160 MB/s - 1.44 TB/hr compressed performance, which is 44% faster than the LTO-5 tape autoloaders.
- Long term data archiving with a specified 30 year media shelf life in normal ambient conditions.
Easy to Manage and Use
- LTFS provides a self-describing file system on a HP LTO-5 cartridge, which enables the combined archiving benefits of application independence, transportability and protection from obsolescence.
- HP StoreOpen Automation is a free downloadable application that extends the LTFS capability to HP Autoloaders, HP MSL and ESL Tape Libraries.
- Each autoloader includes one mail slot, two removable 4-slot magazines for bulk loading of media, and a convenient bulk storage unit for moving media offsite.
- The bar code reader provides faster inventory times and facilitates tracking of media.
- Access, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot the 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader with the web-based remote management feature reducing the need for remote office IT staff.
- Proactively monitor drive and media utilization, operational performance, life and health information for drive and media with TapeAssure.
- Offers high level encryption capability with the HP 1/8 G2 Encryption Kit. It is quickly installed into an LTO-6, LTO-5 or LTO-4 Ultrium autoloader and maintains up to 100 encryption keys ensuring data privacy to secure confidential business information for tape cartridges located on or off site.
Warranty: 1 year
|Number of slots (max)
|Storage media types supported
|Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
|Storage auto loader & library
|Data transfer rate
|Harmonized System (HS) code
|480 x 806 x 44 mm
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now