GLC-FE-100FX-RGD= Cisco 100BASE-FX SFP network media converter 1310 nm
Cisco 100BASE-FX SFP. Maximum transfer distance: 2000 m, Wavelength: 1310 nm. Compliance industry standards: IEEE 802.3ah Draft 3.0, IEEE 802.3, Safety: Laser Class 1 21CFR1040. Transmit power range: -14 - -20 dBmW, Connector(s): Dual LC, Fiber type: MMF
The Cisco® 100BASE-X Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Fast Ethernet port or slot, linking the port with the network.
- Hot-swappable when deployed, the switch or router does not have to reboot.
- Supports the "pay-as-you-populate" model.
- Interchangeable with other 100BASE-X SFPs on the same line card.
- Supports the Cisco quality ID feature that enables the switch or router to identify whether or not the SFP is a Cisco qualified SFP.
- Optically interoperable with respective 100BASE-X Ethernet interfaces on the same link.
|Compliance industry standards||IEEE 802.3ah Draft 3.0, IEEE 802.3|
|Safety||Laser Class 1 21CFR1040|
|Maximum transfer distance||2000 m|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 70 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 85 °C|
|Transmit power range||-14 - -20 dBmW|
|Harmonized System (HS) code||85176990|
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now