JC103B Hewlett Packard Enterprise 5800-24G-SFP Switch w/1 Interface Slot Managed L3 1U Grey
Hewlett Packard Enterprise 5800-24G-SFP Switch w/1 Interface Slot. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L3. Console port: RJ-45. MAC address table: 32000 entries, Switching capacity: 284 Gbit/s. Rack mounting, Form factor: 1U
The HP 5800 Switch Series gives you versatility and high performance, in a 10/100/1000 top-of-rack, data center switch architecture that offers deployment flexibility. With choice of models that support high-density server links with copper or fiber, you can build superior networks that are tailored for your specific application needs.
While IRF reduces management complexities by up to 88%, it also delivers <50 msec convergence time. You can rely on the 5800 Switch Series to deliver high performance and lower TCO, while delivering business resilience and high availability.
The HP 5800 Switch Series is available in several models offering flexible 10/100/1000 bps deployments and are specifically designed for the top-of-rack in data center environments.
Models offer 24 or 48 ports for high density requirements.
Switches offer RJ45, SFP and SFP+ server connectivity for flexibility.
High-Performance Gigabit Data Center Switching
- The HP 5800 Switch Series delivers 208 Gbps switching capacity in 24-ports models and 256 Gbps in 48-port models.
- Supports up to 155 MPPS throughput in 24-port models and 196 MPPS in 48-port models.
- Includes four 10GbE uplinks for better performance.
Business Agility and Resilience with Comware 7
- The HP 5800 Switch Series delivers IRF <50 msec convergence time enabling faster application response time.
- The In Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high availability with updates accomplished without a reboot or power cycle, in the background.
- Full L2/L3 feature set with IPv4/IPv6 dual stack.
Simplicity and Lower TCO
- The HP 5800 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with IRF.
- No extra hidden cost with simple one license per switch for all OS features.
- All switch ports are active and ready to use without need for activation licenses.
- Automate tedious tasks with Software-defined Network (SDN) and reclaim wasted resources.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Advance hardware replacement with next-business-day delivery (available in most countries). See /networking/summary for duration details.; Electronic and telephone support: limited electronic and telephone support is available from HP- for details on the duration of support provided with your product purchase; refer to /networking/summary.;Software releases: for details on the software releases available with your product purchase; refer to /networking/summary.
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|SFP module slots quantity||24|
|SFP+ module slots quantity||4|
|MAC address table||32000 entries|
|Switching capacity||284 Gbit/s|
|Jumbo frames support||Y|
|Packet buffer memory||8 MB|
|DHCP features||DHCP server, DHCP client|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Y|
|Internal memory||2048 MB|
|Flash memory||512 MB|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power supply included||N|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||N|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 45 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Heat dissipation||498 BTU/h|
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now