JL171A Hewlett Packard Enterprise OfficeConnect 1850 48G 4XGT Managed L2 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) 1U Grey
Hewlett Packard Enterprise OfficeConnect 1850 48G 4XGT. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L2. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 48. Full duplex. MAC address table: 16000 entries, Switching capacity: 176 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u. Rack mounting, Form factor: 1U
The HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series offers choice and flexibility for smaller organizations that require ease of use and affordable high performance connectivity. The series consists of four basic smart-managed, fixed configuration, Gigabit Layer 2 switches and one 10 Gigabit aggregator switch to deliver high performance 10G connectivity to the edge. They come in an easy-to-administer solution that has the latest energy-saving capabilities. These switches are plug-and-play out of the box, where network operation can be fine-tuned through a simple Web browser-based GUI, when needed.
Performance and Reliability
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series offers choice and flexibility with a complete portfolio of Gigabit and 10 Gigabit basic smart managed Layer 2 switches.
- The series consists of four Gigabit switches including PoE+ and non-PoE models, each with 10GBASE-T uplinks and one 8-port 10G aggregator switch with eight 10GBASE-T and two dual personality SPF+ ports that delivers 10G connectivity to the edge switches.
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) provides redundant links while preventing network loops.
Easy-to-Use, Simple to Deploy and Manage
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series features an intuitive Web management interface with an enhanced navigation pane for easy management of devices by non-technical users. It is ideal for organizations that require simplicity.
- Customizable features include VLANs, Spanning Tree, Link aggregation, and IGMP Snooping. All models include Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and DSCP Quality of Service (QoS) policies.
- These switches support flexible installation options, including mounting on walls, under tables or on desk tops.
Energy Efficiency and Lower TCO
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series include the latest energy-savings capabilities, including Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE), idle-port power down and PoE Port Scheduler.
- All switches are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series traffic prioritization provides time sensitive packets (like VoIP and video) with priority over other traffic based on DSCP or IEEE 802.1p classification. Packets are mapped to eight hardware queues for more effective throughput.
- Broadcast control allows limiting of broadcast traffic rate, to reduce unwanted network broadcast traffic.
- IEEE 802.11p/Q delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic.
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||48|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u|
|Broadcast storm control||Y|
|Spanning tree protocol||Y|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology||10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T|
|Flow control support||Y|
|Latency (10-100 Mbps)||9.7 µs|
|Latency (10 Gbps)||3.7 µs|
|MAC address table||16000 entries|
|Switching capacity||176 Gbit/s|
|Jumbo frames support||Y|
|Latency (1 Gbps)||3.7 µs|
|Packet buffer memory||3 MB|
|DHCP features||DHCP client|
|Processor model||ARM Cortex-A9|
|Processor frequency||400 MHz|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption (typical)||49.3 W|
|Power supply included||Y|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||N|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 95%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 95%|
|Harmonized System (HS) code||85176990|
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now
JL682A Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company JL682A network switch Managed Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) 1U WhiteSpecial Price $234.82 $199.00 Regular Price $241.88