JL675A Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company JL675A network switch Managed L3 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Power over Ethernet (PoE) 1U Black
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company JL675A. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L3. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 48. MAC address table: 8192 entries, Switching capacity: 176 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE.... Power over Ethernet (PoE). Rack mounting, Form factor: 1U
The Aruba CX 6100 Switch Series is a modern family of entry level access switches ideal for branch offices, mid-market enterprise, and SMB networks. Designed for reliable, simple, and secure access, the Aruba CX 6100 switches provide a
convenient wired access solution for enterprise networks supporting IoT, mobile, and cloud applications.
Prepare your network for tomorrow’s unpredictable demands with a powerful Aruba ASIC architecture and programmable AOS-CX operating system used across the Aruba CX portfolio to deliver a more consistent, more efficient operator experience. This layer 2 switch series has convenient built-in high speed uplinks with up to 370W of IEEE 802.3at Class 4 PoE to support IoT devices such as security cameras and wireless APs. A compact and fanless 12 port model is ideal for use in quiet work spaces. With robust QoS, support for static routing, and IPv6, the Aruba CX 6100 also simplifies ownership with no switch software licensing requirements.
Entry Level Aruba CX Access Layer Switches
- The Aruba CX 6100 Switch Series offers gigabit connectivity with high speed uplinks and optional PoE to provide entry level, reliable, and convenient wired access connectivity for enterprise branch office and SMB networks.
- Using Aruba AOS-CX operating system across Aruba CX switching platforms and deployment domains provides a simpler, more consistent operator experience.
- Fully-managed enterprise class switches deliver Layer 2 capabilities with support static routing, ACLs, robust QoS, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 support.
- Right size deployment with choice of 12, 24, and 48 port 1U models with convenient built-in 1/10 GbE uplinks and up to 370W of Class 4 PoE.
- Simplifies ownership with no switch software licensing or subscriptions required.
Performance and Power
- The Aruba CX 6100 Switch Series is designed with Aruba ASICs that deliver very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
- Deploy wireless access points and IoT devices with Aruba CX 6100 switch models that support up to 370W IEEE 802.3at Class 4 Power over Ethernet for up to 30W per port.
- Four built-in wire speed 1/10GbE uplinks eliminate bottlenecks at the access layer where users and devices connect.
Simplified Configuration and Management
- The Aruba CX 6100 Switch Series provides flexibility to manage and simplify configurations with Aruba NetEdit, easy to use Web GUI, or industry standard CLI.
- Aruba NetEdit introduces automation that allows for rapid network-wide changes and verifies policy conformance post network updates.
- Software-defined ready with REST APIs for fine-grained programmability of network tasks.
- Reduce manual IT operation tasks around initial deployment or on-going configuration changes to accommodate adds, moves, and changes with colorless ports using local user roles and local-MAC-Authentication (LMA).
|Airflow direction||Side-to-side airflow|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||48|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|SFP+ module slots quantity||4|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3x|
|Spanning tree protocol||Y|
|Flow control support||Y|
|Latency (10 Gbps)||1.8 µs|
|MAC address table||8192 entries|
|Switching capacity||176 Gbit/s|
|Jumbo frames support||Y|
|Latency (1 Gbps)||1.9 µs|
|Packet buffer memory||12.38 MB|
|Authentication type||RADIUS, TACACS+|
|DHCP features||DHCP client|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Y|
|Virtual stacking (units)||16|
|Processor model||ARM Cortex-A9|
|Processor frequency||1016 MHz|
|Internal memory||4096 MB|
|Flash memory||16 MB|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power supply included||Y|
|Power consumption (max)||45 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Y|
|Total Power over Ethernet (PoE) budget||370 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 45 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 95%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 90%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now