JW326A Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company HPE Aruba Instant IAP-325 (RW) FIPS/TAA 802.11n/ac Dual 4x4:4 MU-MIMO Radio Integrated Antenna AP 1167 Mbit/s White Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company HPE Aruba Instant IAP-325 (RW) FIPS/TAA 802.11n/ac Dual 4x4:4 MU-MIMO Radio Integrated Antenna AP. Maximum data transfer rate: 1167 Mbit/s, Maximum data transfer rate (2.4 GHz): 300 Mbit/s, Maximum data transfer rate (5 GHz): 867 Mbit/s. Security algorithms: WPA2, WPA3. Placement: Table, Wall, Product colour: White, Cable lock slot type: Kensington. Antenna type: Internal, Antenna direction type: Directional, Antenna gain level (max): 6.2 dBi. Width: 86 mm, Depth: 40 mm, Height: 150 mm
Aruba Instant On AP11D Desk/Wall Access Points deliver affordable, business-grade Wave 2 802.11ac Wi-Fi for low- to medium-density small business environments requiring high performance and bandwidth. The Aruba Instant On AP11D desk/wall access points are a perfect choice for delivering in-room Wi-Fi connectivity in hospitality locations like hotel guest rooms, medical clinics, and Airbnb located in the same premises as your main network.
The compact form factor of the Aruba Instant On AP11D delivers multi-user capabilities to support high-definition video streaming and cloud application requirements.
These access points also come with a built-in controller to simplify deployment, making it easy to install and manage multiple access points without requiring extensive IT experience, additional hardware, or software applications.
Fast and Secure Connectivity with 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Points that is Simple to Deploy
- Aruba Instant On AP11D Desk/Wall Access Points include an easy to use web GUI and templates – so access points are simple to deploy and are up and running in minutes.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 features include 2x2:2SS and up to 80 MHz channel bandwidth.
- Maximum concurrent data rates of 867Mbps in the 5Ghz band and 300Mbps in the 2.4Ghz band to support high-bandwidth activities such as video, voice, and conferencing solutions.
- Aruba Instant On AP11D Desk/Wall Access Points allow any change to the primary AP configuration is automatically pushed to every AP in the same cluster.
- A secondary AP automatically takes over if the primary AP experiences an outage for always-on Wi-Fi.
Simplicity is the Key to a Great Wi-Fi Experience
- The Aruba Instant On AP11D Desk/Wall Access Points are built with premium hardware and software quality that's as reliable as coming from a trusted vendor.
- Effortless set-up right out of the box – in the palm of your hand.
- The Aruba Instant On portfolio comes with flexible management options to choose from: The Aruba Instant On mobile app guides you through step-by-step from initial set-up to ongoing management.
- Ideal for single or distributed small business sites like boutique hotels, medical clinics, Airbnb, and other Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Simple to build landing page that allows you to customize your guest access page with your own brand and logo.
Eliminates High Cost of Cabling with Full-scale Wireless Mesh Coverage
- Aruba Instant On AP11D Desk/Wall Access Points have built-in wireless mesh capabilities to cost-effectively extend Wi-Fi connectivity, without additional cables.
- Conveniently expand your network to hard-to-wire areas - nearly getting rid of spotty connections and dead zones, to provide Wi-Fi where you need it.
Safeguard Sensitive Data with WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open
- Aruba Instant On AP11D Desk/Wall Access Points comes with integrated Wi-Fi Alliance WPA2/WPA3 security standard and Enhanced Open support for protected wireless access.
- Create up to eight different SSIDs under one network name to keep your data safe, whether surfing the web or checking HR data.
|Cable lock slot||Y|
|Cable lock slot type||Kensington|
|Maximum data transfer rate||1167 Mbit/s|
|Maximum data transfer rate (5 GHz)||867 Mbit/s|
|Maximum data transfer rate (2.4 GHz)||300 Mbit/s|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Y|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 93%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Harmonized System (HS) code||85176990|
|Security algorithms||WPA2, WPA3|
|Antenna gain level (max)||6.2 dBi|
|Antenna direction type||Directional|
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now