K2Q90A Hewlett Packard Enterprise MSA 1040 2-port SAS Dual Controller LFF disk array Rack (2U) Black, Grey
Hewlett Packard Enterprise MSA 1040 2-port SAS Dual Controller LFF. Storage drive interface: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), Storage drive size: 3.5". Chassis type: Rack (2U). Number of storage drives supported: 12, Supported storage drive types: HDD & SSD. Width: 736 mm, Depth: 660 mm, Height: 280 mm, Weight: 26 kg. Product colour: Black, Grey
Entry consolidation and virtualization initiatives are now well in your budgetary reach. The HP MSA 1040 Storage offers many of the HP MSA 2040 features but at a substantially lower entry price points.
HP ProLiant and BladeSystems administrators as well as IT generalists will find storage management tasks simple and intuitive with MSA. The MSA 1040 arrays leverage a new 4th-generation controller architecture with a new processor, 2-host ports and 4GB cache per controller.
Take advantage of the latest hard drives advances by choosing the form factor and technology which best meet your application and budget requirements. Unlike many competing arrays, the MSA 1040 ships standard with intuitive management tools and powerful data services such as Snapshots and Volume Copy for increased data protection.
Simple: Flexible Architecture. Easy to Setup. Easy to Manage
- The integrated setup and management Web-based Interface (WBI) makes MSA easy to manage for HP ProLiant/BladeSystems administrators and IT generalists.
- Leverage the latest Large or Small Form Factor hard disk drives –choice of High-performance Enterprise-class SAS or high-capacity SAS Midline drives based on application, performance and budget requirements.
- On-board management tools augment OS and hypervisor views navigate firmware upgrades, monitor array performance with ease locally or remotely.
Affordable: Popular iSCSI/SAS/Fibre Channel Configurations Starting at $6,500*
- Dual controller configurations are standard and available at single controller price points.
- More capacity/performance within your budget.
- Latest MSA technology for 25% lower cost.
Fast: The MSA 1040 Delivers up to 50% More Performance Compared to P2000 G3
- The MSA 1040 leverages the 4th generation MSA architecture, 2-port controllers with 4 GB Cache each, faster processor and a performance optimized I/O engine.
- Increased performance translates into better application response times and facilitates entry consolidation and virtualization initiatives.
- Futureproof: Built-in Expandability Along with an MSA 2040 Upgrade Option
- Add Disk Enclosures as needed to boost capacity and spindle count. Most low-cost entry arrays don’t allow expansion.
- Data-in-Place upgrades eliminate time-consuming and risky data migrations.
- MSA 1040 allow simple controller swap to flagship MSA 2040. Other value-priced arrays force you to compromise.
|Chassis type||Rack (2U)|
|Product colour||Black, Grey|
|Number of fans||2 fan(s)|
|Number of storage drives supported||12|
|Storage drive size||3.5"|
|Data transfer rate||12 Gbit/s|
|Maximum supported storage capacity||384 TB|
|Storage drives installed||N|
|Supported storage drive types||HDD & SSD|
|Storage drive interface||Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)|
|Installed storage drive type||N|
|SAN backup support||Y|
|Software support||Insight Manager|
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft® Windows® Server 2012 Microsoft Windows 2008 Microsoft Windows Hyper-VRed Hat® Linux SUSE Linux VMware® ESXi 5.xVMware ESXi 6.x|
|Supported network protocols||iSCSI|
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Number of power supply units||2|
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now