N9Y11A Hewlett Packard Enterprise StoreEasy 1650 NAS Rack (2U) Ethernet LAN Metallic E5-2609V3
Hewlett Packard Enterprise StoreEasy 1650. Total installed storage capacity: 64 TB, Installed storage drive type: HDD, Supported storage drive types: HDD. Processor family: Intel Xeon E5 v3, Processor manufacturer: Intel, Processor model: E5-2609V3. Internal memory: 16 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4, Memory clock speed: 2133 MHz. Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s. Chassis type: Rack (2U), Cooling type: Active, Product colour: Metallic
Your organization faces many challenges; why should data storage be one of them? If you need an easy-to-manage centralized space for securely storing documents, images, audio, and video files, look no further than HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage. With HPE StoreEasy, you can have flexible, efficient, and reliable file storage, right-sized for your organization’s needs and budget, without compromising on quality or capabilities. Available in a diverse range of form factors, capacity, and performance options, HPE StoreEasy 1000 can help you get more out of your file storage with less effort. It enhances the usable capacity, simplifyies management, and helps you protect your indispensable digital assets in an evolving threat landscape. The new sixth generation of HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage builds on that foundation through a new simplified management experience developed by HPE, enhanced built-in security protections, more options to expand capacity, and greater performance.
- New sixth-generation HPE StoreEasy 1460, 1560, 1660, and 1860 models
- 2X as simple to manage through a brand-new, intuitive management console developed by Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Built from the world’s most secure industry-standard servers with expanded security capabilities to help you protect your employees, customers, and organization in an evolving threat landscape.
- Lower cost-capacity expansion with up to 60% greater internal capacity through larger drives and more drive slots.
- Up to 2X better performance than the previous generation and up to 50% lower latency with flash cache for resource-intensive workloads
Customized and Tailored for File Storage
- HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage is built on industry-leading HPE ProLiant Gen10 DNA and comes with pre-configured hardware and Microsoft® Windows® Storage Server 2016 OS. Get your NAS out of the box and online fast with tools that simplify installation and curb common configuration errors.
- Cutting management efforts in half and overhauling user experience, years of HPE design and development experience built the new management console for the sixth-generation HPE StoreEasy 1000. This laid the foundation for a more modern and agile approach for monitoring and managing file storage.
- The new web-based management UI and its REST API enables administrators with any level of storage expertise to simplify core operations, including management of file shares, quotas, volumes, snapshots, and storage pools.
- Economical hard disk drive (HDD) bundles make it easier for you to buy, deploy and provision additional storage capacity as your data needs grow using guided configurations. Quickly configure low-capacity email alerts to reduce disruption caused by capacity limitations.
Efficiency Saves you Time and Money
- Achieve an average of 50 percent space savings with granular data deduplication and compression.6 An enhanced deduplication engine supports large files, up to 1 TB, and volumes up to 64 TB.
- Built-in file sync and share enables employees, mobile workers and distributed teams to access their work files from any internet-connected desktop, smartphone, or tablet. Organizations can apply policies to wipe devices remotely and enforce lock screen passwords to protect data on employee devices.
- Advanced data management capabilities automatically improve use of resources, comply with data retention policies, and enhance protection of sensitive files, even if they’re downloaded from HPE StoreEasy and emailed to unauthorized recipients.
- Help users and applications get more done, faster, with optional flash acceleration bundles for HPE StoreEasy 1660 and 1860 that lower latency by up to 50% and boost IOPS by up 20%.
Multi-dimensional Protection for Your Data
- HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage protects data while at rest with file system encryption and with Microsoft BitLocker® drive encryption, while it is being transferred with SMB encryption and signing, and at a physical drive level with a lockable bezel for multi-dimensional file data security.
- HPE StoreEasy 1000 provides additional layers of protection as standard through device integrity checks with Trusted Platform Module, digitally signed firmware on network adapters and drives, and runtime firmware validation every 24 hours via HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition.
- File Classification Infrastructure can dynamically identify files based on sensitivity and implement sophisticated access controls based on your organization’s requirements using Active Directory Rights Management Services.
- Install and run endpoint protection such as antivirus on the system itself, which reduces the cost and complexity of connecting an external endpoint protection server. Prevent against data loss with Volume Shadow Copy Service online snapshots and simple cloud backup to Microsoft Azure.
Highly Resilient to Prevent Disruption to Your Business and Users
- HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage increases uptime with standard features including nearly continuous health monitoring with HPE Active Health System, redundant components, file system online self-healing, online verification, and rapid repair that reduces downtime from file corruption to minutes.
- Protect data from simple errors or massive failures using built-in replication, up to 100 TB, or opt for Carbonite Availability replication software for real-time byte-level replication between sites.
- Comprehensive, full system support from HPE file storage experts with onsite parts and labor warranty for the system and software telephone support. Expand or enhance your base support coverage through optional services from HPE Pointnext for HPE StoreEasy 1000.
- Advanced diagnostics and near-continuous monitoring, enabled by the HPE iLO Management Engine, deliver greater stability and shorter downtimes.
Warranty: 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage, next business day response.
|Chassis type||Rack (2U)|
|Storage drives installed||Y|
|Total installed storage capacity||64 TB|
|Number of storage drives supported||28|
|Supported storage drive types||HDD|
|RAID levels||0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60|
|Number of storage drives installed||8|
|Installed storage drive type||HDD|
|Storage drive capacity||8000 GB|
|Storage drive interface||Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)|
|Maximum supported storage capacity||280 TB|
|Hot-swap drive bays||Y|
|Storage drive size||3.5"|
|HDD speed||7200 RPM|
|Device class||Small & Medium Business|
|Operating system installed||Windows Server 2012 R2|
|Processor family||Intel Xeon E5 v3|
|Processor frequency||1.9 GHz|
|Processor cache||15 MB|
|CPU configuration (max)||2|
|ECC supported by processor||Y|
|PCI Express slots version||3.0|
|Processor cache type||Smart Cache|
|Processor lithography||22 nm|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Processor package size||52.5 x 45 mm|
|Processor socket||LGA 2011-v3|
|System bus rate||6.4 GT/s|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||85 W|
|Maximum internal memory supported by processor||768 GB|
|Memory bandwidth supported by processor (max)||51 GB/s|
|Physical Address Extension (PAE)||46 bit|
|Processor series||Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3|
|Internal memory||16 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR4|
|Memory clock speed||2133 MHz|
|Memory slots||16 DIMM|
|Maximum RAM supported||4096 GB|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||2|
|Power supply unit (PSU) capacity||800 W|
|Number of power supply units||2|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support||Y|
|Processor ARK ID||81897|
|Embedded options available||Y|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology||Y|
|Execute Disable Bit||Y|
|Intel Demand Based Switching||Y|
|Intel Enhanced Halt State||Y|
|Intel Flex Memory Access||N|
|Intel Identity Protection Technology version||0.00|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology||Y|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)||Y|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)||Y|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)||Y|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||40|
|Number of QPI links||2|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies||Y|
|Memory channels supported by processor||Quad|
|Memory types supported by processor||DDR4-SDRAM|
|Intel TSX-NI version||0.00|
|Intel Secure Key Technology version||1.00|
|Physical Address Extension (PAE)||Y|
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now