P10812-421 Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server Tower (4.5U) Intel Xeon Silver 2.1 GHz 16 GB DDR4-SDRAM 550 W
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant ML110 Gen10. Processor family: Intel Xeon Silver, Processor frequency: 2.1 GHz, Processor model: 4208. Internal memory: 16 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM, Memory layout (slots x size): 1 x 16 GB. HDD interface: Serial ATA. Ethernet LAN. Power supply: 550 W. Chassis type: Tower (4.5U)
Are you searching for a tower server with enterprise-class reliability and performance at an exceptional value to meet your requirements? The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server is an enhanced single processor tower with performance, expansion, and security at an affordable price. It supports the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor, HPE DDR4 SmartMemory with a maximum capacity of 192 GB, five PCIe slots, eight large form factor (LFF) or 16 small form factor (SFF) disk drives. It can easily be converted to a rack using 4.5U of rack space. The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server also offers optional redundant fan and redundant power supply to satisfy automatic fail-over needs, making this the ideal server for small- to mid-sized businesses, and remote and branch offices.
- Enhanced iLO 5 security features such as Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Supports the second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family with up to 16 cores and up to 105W.
- Available aggressively priced SMB offer models regionally released as “Smart Buy Express” in the U.S. and Canada, “Top Value” in Europe, and “Intelligent Buy” in Asia Pacific and Japan.
Right-sized, With the Balance of Performance To Meet Growing SMB Requirements
- The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Server is compact with less than a 19-inch depth, quiet, and affordable that can deliver the performance needed for the compute demands of a growing office small- to mid-sized business.
- Supports industry standard technology leveraging the Intel Xeon Scalable Processors operating with speeds of up to 3.6 GHz and up to 14 cores offering improved performance.
- Supports up to two optional graphic processing units (GPUs) allowing one double wide and one single wide card to boost performance in graphic and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) applications such as financial services, education, scientific research and medical imaging.
- The embedded HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for SATA disk drives supports boot, data and media needs. These enhanced HPE Smart Array Controllers provide the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gbps controller most suited to your environment, as well as operate in both SAS and HBA modes.
- Build a fully functional server with ClearOS Software from Hewlett Packard Enterprise that is just right for you at no upfront cost.
Expandability To Fit the Needs of Growing, Budget-conscious Businesses
- The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Server offers up to six DIMM slots with support for up to 192 GB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, helping to prevent data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency.
- Support optional redundant fan and redundant power supplies reducing data loss and downtime, making your server more reliable. Flexible expansion capacity with five PCIe expansion slots, eight USB ports and one optional serial port.
- HPE SmartDrives delivers enhanced performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics. Support up to eight large form factor (LFF) disk drives or 16 small form factor (SFF) disk drive options.
- The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Server is part of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise offering of industry-standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. With security protection built-in across the server lifecycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known reliable state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Run-time Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Industry-Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of services from HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping you realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an enchanced solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
Warranty: 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage.
|Chassis type||Tower (4.5U)|
|Processor family||Intel Xeon Silver|
|Processor frequency||2.1 GHz|
|Processor generation||2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable|
|Processor boost frequency||3.2 GHz|
|Processor cache||11 MB|
|Motherboard chipset||Intel® C621|
|Number of processors installed||1|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||85 W|
|Processor cache type||L3|
|Processor socket||LGA 3647 (Socket P)|
|Processor lithography||14 nm|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Processor codename||Cascade Lake|
|Maximum internal memory supported by processor||1024 GB|
|Memory types supported by processor||DDR4-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speeds supported by processor||2400 MHz|
|Execute Disable Bit||Y|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||48|
|Processor package size||76.0 x 56.5 mm|
|Supported instruction sets||AVX-512|
|Embedded options available||N|
|Internal memory||16 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR4-SDRAM|
|Maximum internal memory||192 GB|
|Memory slots||6x DIMM|
|Memory clock speed||2933 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||1 x 16 GB|
|Maximum storage capacity||96 TB|
|Optical drive type||N|
|HDD interface||Serial ATA|
|Number of HDDs supported||4|
|RAID levels||0, 1, 5, 10|
|Supported HDD sizes||3.5"|
|On-board graphics card||Y|
|On-board graphics card model||Not available|
|Maximum graphics card memory||16 MB|
|LAN controller||HP 332i|
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||5|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||3|
|PCI Express slots version||3.0|
|Remote administration||iLO 5 ASIC|
|Trusted Platform Module (TPM)||N|
|Harmonized System (HS) code||84714100|
|Operating system installed||N|
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft Windows ServeRed Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)VMwareClearOS|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology||Y|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)||Y|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology||Y|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)||Y|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)||Y|
|Processor ARK ID||193390|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support||N|
|Power supply||550 W|
|Number of main power supplies||1|
|Sustainability certificates||ENERGY STAR|
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now