P18422-B21 Hewlett Packard Enterprise P18422-B21 internal solid state drive 2.5" 480 GB Serial ATA III MLC
Hewlett Packard Enterprise P18422-B21. SSD capacity: 480 GB, SSD form factor: 2.5", Read speed: 520 MB/s, Write speed: 300 MB/s, Data transfer rate: 6 Gbit/s, Component for: Server/workstation
Do you need to accelerate the performance of your data-intensive applications?
HPE Servers Mixed Use (MU) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver high performance and endurance for applications requiring high random read and write IOPS performance.
HPE (MU) SSDs are backed by over 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification1 ensuring reliable, high-performing drives.
HPE Value SAS SSDs offer a significant performance boost over SATA SSDs with roughly twice the IOPS of SATA SSDs, enabling you to improve transactional database workloads with affordable Value SAS SSDs.
HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that firmware comes from a trusted source. Icons on the HPE Smart Carrier take the guesswork out of a drive’s status, and a "do not remove" button prevents data loss from human error. Monitoring the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge, allows you to determine if any drives are at risk of failure.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
- HPE Solid State Drives are ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications, and data warehousing.
- Achieve higher IOPS to enhance the performance of your data center.
- Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
- 12 Gb/s SAS, 6 Gb/s SATA, and NVMe.
Value SAS SSDs Offer Twice the IOPS of SATA SSDs, Significantly Improving Workload Performance
- HPE Value SAS Solid State Drives (SSDs) support 12 Gbs, versus SATA SSDs at 6 Gbs.
- Optimized for enterprise application workloads, HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to do more work with fewer servers by improving and consolidating transactional database workloads.
- HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to reduce operating costs for storing, powering and maintaining servers, as well as reducing your data center footprint.
- Available in a variety of storage capacities, HPE Value SAS SSDs are the perfect choice for supporting read-intensive and mixed-use applications.
Multi-vendor SSDs Offer Longer SKU Lifecycles and Immediate Availability on SATA SSDs
- HPE enhanced its extensive SSD portfolio with a multi-vendor SSD offering that allows for extended SKU lifecycles, immediately available supply and preferably priced SATA SSDs.
- HPE multi-vendor SSD offering ensures the SATA SSD selected, delivers the minimum level of performance published, or better.
Warranty: 3/0/0 warranty
|Data transfer rate||6 Gbit/s|
|Read latency||125 µs|
|Write latency||75 µs|
|SSD form factor||2.5"|
|SSD capacity||480 GB|
|Interface||Serial ATA III|
|Read speed||520 MB/s|
|Write speed||300 MB/s|
|Random read (4KB)||65000 IOPS|
|Random write (4KB)||15000 IOPS|
|Harmonized System (HS) code||84717070|
|Power consumption (read)||2.92 W|
|Power consumption (write)||2.92 W|
|Power consumption (max)||6 W|
|Power consumption (idle)||1.5 W|
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now