Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL360 Gen10 server Rack (1U) Intel Xeon Silver 2.1 GHz 16 GB DDR4-SDRAM 500 W
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL360 Gen10. Processor family: Intel Xeon Silver, Processor frequency: 2.1 GHz, Processor model: 4208. Internal memory: 16 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM, Memory layout (slots x size): 1 x 16 GB. HDD size: 2.5", HDD interface: Serial ATA, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS). Ethernet LAN. Power supply: 500 W, Redundant power supply (RPS) support. Chassis type: Rack (1U)
Does your data center need a secure, performance driven dense server that you can confidently deploy for virtualization, database, or high-performance computing?
The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server delivers security, agility and flexibility without compromise. Supports the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, plus 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supporting up to 3.0 TB4 with an increase in performance up to 66%. With the added performance that 12 NVDIMMs and 10 NVMe bring, the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 means business. Deploy, update, monitor and maintain with ease by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks with HPE OneView and HPE iLO 5. Deploy this 2P secure platform for diverse workloads in space constrained environments.
- Innovative design with greater flexibility to mix and match storage within a single chassis and capacity to support most dynamic workloads.
- HPE Performance leadership with Persistent Memory which harnesses the speed of memory and combines it with the persistence of storage.
- Protect, detect and remover with built in security features such as Silicon Root of Trust, Run-Time Firmware Validation and Secure Recovery.
- Supports Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores and memory speeds up to 2666 MT/s.
Industry-leading Performance with Versatile Compute
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server supports industry standard technology leveraging Intel’s latest Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, 12G SAS and 3.0 TB4 of HPE DDR4 2666 MT/s SmartMemory.
- With support for up to 12 NVDIMMs per chassis and 2X capacity of first generation HPE NVDIMMs, the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server delivers up to 192 GB per system.
- Achieve greater capacity with flexible drive configuration options with up to ten SFF, four LFF drives along with option to support up to ten NVMe PCIe SSDs delivering optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics.
- HPE Persistent Memory, the world’s first non-volatile DIMM (NVDIMM) optimized on HPE ProLiant compute, offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads.
Innovative Design for Flexibility and Choice
- The Premium 10 SFF NVMe chassis backplane provides the ability to mix and match SAS/SATA and NVMe within the same chassis along with 8+2 SFF and 4 LFF chassis that supports new uFF and M.2 storage options.
- Embedded 4x1GbE plus HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE or 25GbE adapters which provides flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Unmatched expandability packed in a dense 1U rack design with up to 3 PCIe 3.0 slots.
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. with security protection built in across the server lifecycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before the server operating system boots and with Runtime Firmware Validation, enabled by iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to rollback to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevents unauthorized access to server and securely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
Industry-Leading Serviceability and Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: Flexible Capacity, Datacenter Care, Infrastructure Automation, Campus Care, Proactive Services and Multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
Warranty: 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage.
|Chassis type||Rack (1U)|
|Product colour||Black, Silver|
|Processor family||Intel Xeon Silver|
|Processor frequency||2.1 GHz|
|Processor generation||2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable|
|Processor boost frequency||3.2 GHz|
|Processor cache||11 MB|
|Motherboard chipset||Intel® C621|
|Number of processors installed||1|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||85 W|
|Processor cache type||L3|
|Maximum number of SMP processors||2|
|Processor socket||LGA 3647 (Socket P)|
|Processor lithography||14 nm|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Processor codename||Cascade Lake|
|Maximum internal memory supported by processor||1024 GB|
|Memory types supported by processor||DDR4-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speeds supported by processor||2400 MHz|
|Execute Disable Bit||Y|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||48|
|Processor package size||76.0 x 56.5 mm|
|Supported instruction sets||AVX-512|
|Embedded options available||N|
|Internal memory||16 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR4-SDRAM|
|Maximum internal memory||1536 GB|
|Memory slots||24x DIMM|
|Memory clock speed||2933 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||1 x 16 GB|
|Maximum storage capacity||26.4 TB|
|Optical drive type||N|
|HDD interface||Serial ATA, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)|
|Number of HDDs supported||8|
|RAID levels||0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60|
|On-board graphics card||Y|
|On-board graphics card model||Not available|
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||4|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|PCI Express slots version||3.0|
|Remote administration||iLO 5 ASIC|
|Trusted Platform Module (TPM)||Y|
|Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version||2.0|
|Harmonized System (HS) code||84714100|
|Operating system installed||N|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows Server 2019: Essentials, Standard, DatacenterWindows Server 2016: Essentials, Standard, DatacenterWindows Server 2012 R2: Essentials, Standard, DatacenterMicrosoft Hyper-V Server: 2012 R2, 2016 & 2019VMware vSphere: 6.0 U3, 6.5 U2 & 6.7 U1ClearVM:|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology||Y|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)||Y|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology||Y|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)||Y|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)||Y|
|Processor ARK ID||193390|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support||Y|
|Power supply||500 W|
|Sustainability certificates||ENERGY STAR|