P21271-B21 Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server Rack (2U) Intel® Xeon® Gold 2.2 GHz 64 GB DDR4-SDRAM 1600 W
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL560 Gen10. Processor family: Intel® Xeon® Gold, Processor frequency: 2.2 GHz, Processor model: 5220. Internal memory: 64 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM, Memory layout (slots x size): 2 x 32 GB. HDD interface: Serial ATA, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS). Ethernet LAN, Cabling technology: 10/100/1000Base-T(X). Power supply: 1600 W, Redundant power supply (RPS) support. Chassis type: Rack (2U)
Looking for a dense but highly scalable server for your data center application and virtualization needs? HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server is a high-density, 4P server with high-performance, scalability, and reliability, in a 2U chassis. Supporting the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to a 68% performance gain1, the HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server offers greater processing power, up to 3 TB of faster memory, and I/O of up to eight PCIe 3.0 slots. In addition if offers the intelligence and simplicity of automated management with HPE OneView and HPE Integrated Lights Out 5 (iLO 5). The HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server is the ideal server for business-critical workloads, virtualization, server consolidation, database, business processing, and general 4P data-intensive applications where data center space and the right performance are paramount.
Scalable 4P Performance in a Dense 2U Form Factor
- HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server provides 4P computing in a dense 2U form factor and supports up to four Intel Xeon Platinum (8100 series) and Gold (6100 and 5100 series) processors which provide up to 68% more processor performance and 27%2 more cores than the previous generation.
- Up to 48 DIMM slots which support up to 6 TB for 2666 MT/s DDR4 HPE SmartMemory. HPE DDR4 SmartMemory improves workload performance and power efficiency while reducing data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling.
- Choice of HPE FlexibleLOM adapters offers range of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 25GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- HPE Innovation with Intelligent System Tuning enhances workload performance using customized profiles to tune internal resources; improves workloads such as high frequency trading with jitter smoothing and provides added performance with core boosting SKUs.
Flexible New Generation Expandability and Reliability for Multiple Workloads
- HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server has a flexible processor tray allowing to scale up from two to four processors only when you need, saving on upfront costs. The flexible drive cage design supports up to 24 SFF SAS/SATA with a maximum of 12 NVMe drives.
- Supports up to eight PCIe 3.0 expansion slots for graphical processing units (GPUs) and networking cards offering increased I/O bandwidth and expandability.
- Up to four, 96% efficient HPE 800W or 1600W Flexible Slot Power Supplies3, which enable higher power redundant configurations and flexible voltage ranges. The slots provide the capability to trade-off between 2+2 power supplies or use as extra PCIe slots.
Secure and Reliable
- HPE iLO 5 enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Runtime Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to rollback to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with, Trusted Platform Module (TPM), to prevent unauthorized access to the server and safely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- With HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning; HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage; HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
- Services from HPE Pointnext simplify the stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design a better solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
Warranty: 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at www.hpe.com/support
|Server Chassis type
|Redundant fans support
|Server Processor Family
|Intel® Xeon® Gold
|Server Processor manufacturer
|Server Processor model
|Server Processor frequency
|Server Processor Generation
|2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable
|Server Processor Boost Frequency
|Servers Processor Cores
|Server Processor Cache
|Server Motherboard Chipset
|Number of processors installed on Server
|Server Thermal Design Power (TDP)
|Maximum number of SMP processors on Server
|Server Processor Socket
|LGA 3647 (Socket P)
|Server Processor Lithography
|Servers Processor threads
|Severs Processor Operating Modes
|Server Processor Codename
|Maximum internal memory supported by server processor
|Memory types supported by server processor
|Memory clock speeds supported by server processor
|Server Execute Disable Bit
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes
|Server Processor Package Size
|76.0 x 56.5 mm
|Server Supported instruction sets
|Embedded options available for server
|Server Internal memory
|Server Internal memory type
|Maximum internal memory on server
|Memory slots on Server
|Server memory clock speed
|Server memory layout (slots x size)
|2 x 32 GB
|Maximum storage capacity
|RAID support on server
|Server Optical drive type
|HDD interface On Server
|Serial ATA, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
|Number of HDDs supported on server
|Server RAID levels
|0, 1, 1 ADM, 5, 6, 10 ADM, 10, 50, 60
|Server Hot-Plug support
|Supported HDD Server sizes
|On-board graphics card for server
|On-board graphics card model for server
|Maximum graphics card memory on Server
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity
|USB 2.0 ports quantity
|Serial ports quantity
|PCI Express slots version
|iLO 5 ASIC
|Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
|Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version
|Harmonized System (HS) code
|Operating system installed
|Compatible operating systems
|Windows Server 2012 R2Windows Server 2016Windows Server 2019VMware ESXi 6.0 U3VMware ESXi 6.5 U2VMware ESXi 6.7 U1Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.6 & 8.0SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12 SP4 ,12 SP3 & 15 SP1CentOS 7.6
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
|Processor ARK ID
|Number of redundant power supplies supported
|Number of redundant power supplies installed
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support
|Servers Family Name
|Server Model Series
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now