P9D91A Hewlett Packard Enterprise StoreFabric 84Q Internal Fiber 8000 Mbit/s
Hewlett Packard Enterprise StoreFabric 84Q. Internal. Connectivity technology: Wired, Host interface: PCI, Interface: Fiber. Maximum data transfer rate: 8000 Mbit/s
The introduction of the HPE StoreFabric PCIe 8Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters brings datacenter infrastructure components to a higher level of performance and efficiency with the ability to deliver twice the I/O performance of 4 Gb FC HBAs. An 8 Gb Fibre Channel HBA purchased today is backward compatible with 4 and 2 Gb storage networks and will protect future investments. When using storage intensive applications, such as backup/restore, database transactions, virtualization, and rich media, the increased performance of the 8 Gb infrastructure enables more rapid storage and retrieval of critical information.
Finally, PCIe 8Gb FC Host Bus Adapters provide a number of features that work together to reduce power consumption, thus delivering a "green" benefit within the server.
- HPE StoreFabric 84Q 4-port 8Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter (P9D91A)
- HPE StoreFabric 84E 4-port 8Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter (E7Y63A)
High Performing Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters
- The HPE StoreFabric PCIe 8Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters deliver twice the I/O performance of 4 Gb FC HBAs.
- Moving to 8 Gb technology provides the infrastructure required for the more powerful servers and data intensive applications of the future.
- When using storage intensive applications like backup/restore, database transactions, virtualization and rich media, the improved I/O performance enables faster storage and retrieval of data.
Provides Greater Efficiency in Virtualized Environments
- Ideal for the implementation of virtual servers with the power to drive multiple virtual machines.
- Allows a single port to acquire multiple N Port IDs, eliminating the need for additional physical ports.
- Datacenter administrators do not need to concern themselves with multiple requests from the virtualized servers potentially creating conflict.
- Improves host utilization and enhances application performance.
Latest Technology Supports Green Initiatives
- HPE StoreFabric 8 Gb FC HBAs have unique features in support of ‘green’ server technology.
|Compatible products||ProLiant Gen9, Gen 8 & G7|
|Fiber ports quantity||4|
|Fiber optic connector||SFP+|
|Maximum data transfer rate||8000 Mbit/s|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 55 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Linux operating systems supported||Ubuntu 14.04|
|Server operating systems supported||Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 x64, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012 x64|
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now