P9L71A Hewlett Packard Enterprise RDX 3TB USB 3.0 Internal Storage drive RDX cartridge 3000 GB
Hewlett Packard Enterprise RDX 3TB USB 3.0 Internal. Product type: Storage drive, Media type: RDX cartridge, Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1). Native capacity: 3000 GB, Compressed capacity: 6000 GB. Sustained data transfer rate (compressed): 200 MB/s, Sustained data transfer rate (native): 100 MB/s. Product colour: Black. Width: 398.8 mm, Depth: 198.1 mm, Height: 203.2 mm
Do you need a fast disk-based backup and recovery solution that can be installed in extreme environments? The HPE RDX Removable Disk Backup System is a reliable disk-based backup and recovery solution with unmatched portability, fast recovery and easy integration into a single server or branch office environment. It is rugged, removable, easy-to-use, and cost-effective for remote or branch office locations, small offices or home offices with little or no IT resources. The HPE RDX Removable Disk Backup System is designed for harsh work environments where businesses need to protect, manage, transport or capture large amounts of data in less than ideal locations.
- 4 TB cartridge and backup system, increasing backup and recovery capacity by 33 percent over the previous generation.
- Choice of disk capacities ranging from 500 GB, 1 TB, 2 TB, 3 TB and 4 TB.
- Compatibility across various operating systems and virtualization platforms.
Backup and Recovery Made Easy
- The HPE RDX Removable Disk Backup System delivers a rugged, portable cartridge design protecting hard drive information and making transporting data between locations easy and more recoverable. Add a disaster recovery strategy to your business by simply rotating cartridges off site. off-site
- Complement your cloud storage and implement best practices with a local backup copy that allows you faster access to critical data whenever you need it. Protecting your information both on- and off-premises.
- Delivering hard drive data transfer speeds and built in anti-vibration buffers, to increase read/write speeds, lowering the time it takes for incremental or full backups. This leaves you free to concentrate on running your business.
- As backup needs grow, you can easily and affordably expand your system by simply adding more cartridges - no new is hardware required. The HPE RDX Removable Disk Backup System supports disk spanning so data can bridge multiple cartridges.
- Compatibility across various operating systems and virtualization platforms makes it simple to adapt into any small business environment. You can also use Fixed Disk mode for automated backups via the native Microsoft® Windows® operating system.
- Low-power ruggedized design offers flexibility to plug it in anywhere and feel confident the data is always available and safe.
- Cartridge style hard drive has a 97 percent survival rate compared to 0 percent for ordinary USB drives in a independent drop test.
- Built in static protection eliminates server or workstation failures due to statically charged peripherals.
Fast Backup and Recovery
- Ability to recover quickly with disk to disk backup performance reaching speeds of up to 360 GB/hr.
- Supports drag and drop file access making backup as simple and convenient as the click of the mouse.
- No need to worry about backups being larger than disk space, with disk spanning just add cartridges during the backup process, dynamically increasing the backup.
- Inner buffers built into the system lower disk drive vibration, increasing read/write disk performance.
- HPE qualified and tested, making it easy to integrate into your server storage and networking environments.
- With fixed disk mode capability, RDX easily integrates into multiple small business operating system environments.
- Internal dock option makes it easy to configure with ProLiant and StoreEver products.
|Access time||15 ms|
|Product type||Storage drive|
|Media type||RDX cartridge|
|Interface||USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1)|
|Data storage type||RDX|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||550000 h|
|Native capacity||3000 GB|
|Compressed capacity||6000 GB|
|Sustained data transfer rate (compressed)||200 MB/s|
|Sustained data transfer rate (native)||100 MB/s|
|Harmonized System (HS) code||84719000|
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now