Hewlett Packard Enterprise MSA 2050 SAN disk array Rack (2U)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise MSA 2050 SAN. Chassis type: Rack (2U). Device class: Small & Medium Business. Number of storage drives supported: 24, Supported storage drive types: HDD & SSD, Supported storage drive interfaces: SAS, Storage drive sizes supported: 2.5". Width: 495 mm, Depth: 447 mm, Height: 89 mm, Weight: 18.4 kg
Looking for affordable, high-performance shared storage? The flash-ready HPE MSA 2050 Storage system is designed for affordable application acceleration ideal for small and remote office deployments. But do not let the low cost fool you. HPE MSA 2050 Storage gives you the combination of simplicity, flexibility to grow now, and advanced features you may not expect in an entry-priced array. Start small and scale as needed with any combination of solid state disks (SSD), high-performance enterprise, or lower-cost midline SAS-based drives. HPE MSA Storage has been the industry-leading entry storage SAN platform for the past eight years, with nearly 500,000 systems sold worldwide. Now the HPE MSA 2050 Storage system delivers 2x higher performance than the previous generation at the same price, delivering in excess of 200,000 IOPS starting at under $10,000 USD. It’s seriously simple and affordable flash-ready storage to help you get the most performance for the lowest cost.
Accelerates Applications Affordable
- The HPE MSA 2050 performs at 200,000 IOPS starting at under $10K for affordable application acceleration.
- Flexible base model delivers 2x more performance than previous generation HPE MSA 2040 for the same price.
No Experience Required
- Easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain—no storage expertise necessary.
- Automated tiering dynamically responds to workload changes, so you don’t have to.
Keep Your Business Running with Expanded Data Protection Features
- New virtualized snapshot technology makes data protection and instant recovery a snap.
- Remote replication with FC and iSCSI supports affordable disaster recovery.
Grow Flexibly Now and Into the Future
- Data-in-place upgrades protect drive investments and eliminate data migrations.
- Start small and scale as needed with any combination of SSD, Enterprise or Midline SAS drives.
Warranty: Three-year limited warranty, parts exchange Next Business day delivery. For more warranty information refer to www.hpe.com/storage/warranty.
|Chassis type||Rack (2U)|
|Number of storage drives supported||24|
|Supported storage drive interfaces||SAS|
|Maximum supported storage capacity||76.8 TB|
|Storage drives installed||N|
|Supported storage drive types||HDD & SSD|
|Installed storage drive type||N|
|RAID levels||0, 1, 5, 6, 10|
|Storage drive sizes supported||2.5"|
|Insight manager support||Y|
|SAN backup support||Y|
|Device class||Small & Medium Business|
|Maximum number of controllers supported||2|
|Linux operating systems supported||Y|
|Server operating systems supported||Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019|
|Other operating systems supported||Y|
|Harmonized System (HS) code||84717020|