Hewlett Packard Enterprise MSA 2060 disk array Rack (2U)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise MSA 2060. Chassis type: Rack (2U). Device class: Small & Medium Business. Number of storage drives supported: 24, Supported storage drive types: HDD & SSD, Supported storage drive interfaces: SAS, Storage drive sizes supported: 2.5". Width: 445 mm, Depth: 508 mm, Height: 89 mm, Weight: 5 kg
Is your company looking for easy to use, affordable, high-performance shared storage?
The HPE MSA 2060 Storage is a flash-ready hybrid storage system designed to deliver hands-free, affordable application acceleration for small and remote office deployments. Don’t let the low cost fool you. It gives you the combination of simplicity, flexibility, and advanced features you may not expect in an entry-priced array. Start small and scale as needed with any combination of solid state drives (SSDs), high-performance Enterprise SAS HDDs, or lower-cost Midline SAS HDDs. With the ability to deliver 325,000 IOPS, the new HPE MSA 2060 is up to 32% faster than its prior generation with ample horsepower for even the most demanding workloads.
Accelerate Applications Affordably
- The HPE MSA 2060 is capable of delivering over 325,000 IOPS for affordable application acceleration for small to medium-sized businesses.
- The MSA 2060 allows users to define and deploy hybrid or flash storage configurations day one and grow as their needs change.
MSA’s 'Set and Forget' Data Services does not Require a Dedicated Storage Administrator to Manage
- The HPE MSA 2060 Storage is easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain, even for an IT generalist. Administrators will find the MSA 2060’s new Storage Management Utility intuitive and easy to navigate.
- MSA’s automated tiering engine dynamically responds to workload changes so you don’t have to, insuring the hottest data will be moved to the fastest media automatically and in real-time.
Leverage Data Protection Features to Keep your Business Running in the Event of a Disaster
- The HPE MSA 2060 Storage delivers virtualized snapshot technology making data protection and instant recovery a snap.
- Remote replication via Fibre Channel (FC) or iSCSI facilitates affordable disaster recovery solution.
- Encrypted SSDs and HDDs with local key management can be deployed to deliver a secure, encrypted hybrid flash array.
Flexible, Modular Architecture that Facilitates Growth into the Future
- The HPE MSA 2060 Storage supports a mixture of 3.5 inch LFF and 2.5 inch SFF expansion enclosures for a maximum of 9 (10 including base system) enclosures.
- Start small and scale as needed with any combination of SSDs, Enterprise SAS or MidLine SAS HDDs.
Warranty: Three-year limited warranty, parts exchange next business day delivery. Disk enclosures, hard drives and Options for the HPE MSA 2060 carry their own warranty.
|Chassis type||Rack (2U)|
|Number of storage drives supported||24|
|Supported storage drive interfaces||SAS|
|Data transfer rate||10 Gbit/s|
|Maximum supported storage capacity||921 TB|
|Storage drives installed||N|
|Supported storage drive types||HDD & SSD|
|Installed storage drive type||N|
|RAID levels||0, 1, 5, 6, 10|
|Storage drive sizes supported||2.5"|
|Controller interface type||iSCSI|
|SAN backup support||Y|
|Device class||Small & Medium Business|
|Maximum number of controllers supported||2|
|Linux operating systems supported||Y|
|Server operating systems supported||Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019|
|Other operating systems supported||Y|
|Harmonized System (HS) code||84717020|
|AC input voltage||100 - 230 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Number of power supply units||2|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support||Y|