WS-X6148-FE-SFP Cisco WS-X6148-FE-SFP network switch module
Cisco WS-X6148-FE-SFP. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3, IEEE.... Fiber optic connector: LC, Fiber type: Multi-mode, Transmission distance (max): 10 km. Data transfer rate: 0.1 Gbit/s. Buffer size per port: 5.4 MB, Compatibility: Cisco Catalyst 6500. Management platform: EHERLIKE-MIB (RFC 1643), IF-MIB (RFC 1573), Bridge MIB (RFC 1493), CISCO-STACK-MIB, CISCO-VTP-MIB,...
The Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series provides the broadest selection of 10- and 100-Mbps media, densities, interoperability, and chassis deployment options. The 100BASE-X, 100BASE-FX, and 10BASE-FL modules provide another alternative for the access and distribution layer and metropolitan (metro) access deployments. The 100BASE-X module offers customers flexibility to mix and match different optics, and maximize their investment protection by allowing pay-as-you-grow through support of modular, Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) optics.
Cisco Catalyst 6500 10BASE-FL, 100BASE-FX, and 100BASE-X modules offer:
- Fiber to the desktop
- Choice of media and connector types-The 100BASE-X module supports multimode fiber (62.5- and 125-micron), and single-mode fiber using modular SFPs, enabling mix-and-match, pay-as-you-grow optic deployments. Fixed MT-RJ for 100BASE-FX and 10BASE-FL modules supports multimode fiber (62.5- and 125-micron) and single-mode fiber.
- Port densities-Up to 48 ports per 100BASE-X module are supported, enabling up to 576 100BASE-X ports per 13-slot chassis; up to 24 ports per 10BASE-FL module are supported, enabling up to 288 ports of 10BASE-FL per 13-slot chassis (configured with 12 interface modules).
- Scalable and predictable system performance-The modules provide 32-Gbps switching and throughput of 15 Mpps.
- Superior traffic management-The modules are available with large 256-MB buffers for 48 ports. Available with 4 transmit queues per port, with 1 strict priority queue for quality of service (QoS). Each port supports Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED) for congestion avoidance within each queue, and Deficit Weighted Round Robin (DWRR) as well as Weighted Round Robin (WRR) for scheduling between queues to aid in traffic prioritization. Up to 8 thresholds can be configured to manage differentiated levels of service.
- Operational consistency-Configurations are available for Cisco Catalyst 6500 3-, 6-, 9-, and 13-slot chassis running Cisco IOS® Software and Cisco Catalyst Operating System Software; they are interoperable with all other interfaces and services modules, and forward-compatible with all Cisco Catalyst 6500 supervisor engines.
- Maximum network uptime and resiliency-The modules support the Cisco Enhanced Per- VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVST+) protocol, IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree (MST) protocol, Per-VLAN Rapid Spanning Tree (PVRST) protocol, Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP), Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP), Gateway Load Balancing Protocol (GLBP), Cisco EtherChannel®, and IEEE 802.3ad link aggregation for fault-tolerant connectivity.
- Extensive management tools-The modules support the CiscoWorks network management platform; Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Versions 1, 2, and 3; and four Remote Monitoring (RMON) groups (statistics, history, alarms, and events).
|Jumbo frames support||Y|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.3z|
|SFP module slots quantity||48|
|Compatibility||Cisco Catalyst 6500|
|Buffer size per port||5.4 MB|
|Fiber optic connector||LC|
|Transmission distance (max)||10 km|
|Data transfer rate||0.1 Gbit/s|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|Management platform||EHERLIKE-MIB (RFC 1643), IF-MIB (RFC 1573), Bridge MIB (RFC 1493), CISCO-STACK-MIB, CISCO-VTP-MIB, CISCO-CDP-MIB, RMON MIB (RFC 1757), CISCO-PAGP-MIB, CISCO-STP-EXTENSIONS-MIB, CISCO-VLAN-BRIDGE-MIB, CISCO-VLAN-MEMBERSHIP-MIB, ENTITY-MIB (RFC 2037), HC-RM|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 75 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 1981 m|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||32 - 104 °F|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||356 x 406 x 30 mm|
|Power consumption (typical)||96.6 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||N|
|Safety||UL 60950, CSA-C22.2 No. 60950, EN 60950, IEC 60950, AS/NZS 60950/TS001|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A, VCCI Class A, EN55022 Class A, CISPR 22 Class A, CE marking, AS/NZS 3548 Class A, ETS300 386, EN55024, EN61000-6-1, EN50082-1|
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now