755262-B21 Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL360 Gen9 server Rack (1U) Intel Xeon E5 v3 2.4 GHz 16 GB DDR4-SDRAM 500 W
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL360 Gen9. Processor family: Intel Xeon E5 v3, Processor frequency: 2.4 GHz, Processor model: E5-2630V3. Internal memory: 16 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM, Memory layout (slots x size): 1 x 16 GB. HDD size: 2.5", HDD interface: Serial ATA, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS). Ethernet LAN, Cabling technology: 10/100/1000Base-T(X). Power supply: 500 W, Redundant power supply (RPS) support. Chassis type: Rack (1U)
Does your data center need a performance driven dense 1U server that you can confidentially deploy for virtualization, data base, or high-performance computing? The HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server delivers a 1U chassis with up to two processors delivering an optimal unit that combines high-performance, low energy consumption, improved uptime, and increased density. Utilizing the Intel® Xeon® E5 2600v3 processors that deliver up to a 70% 1 performance gain and 36% 1 in efficiency over the Gen8 family.
The server combined with HP DDR4 SmartMemory support up to 768 GB while delivering up to a 14% 2 performance improvements over previous generations. Manage your DL360 Gen9 Server in any IT environment by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks: deploy, update, monitor and maintain with ease.
The HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server is dedicated to meet the most demanding dynamic computing workloads.
Dense and Flexible High-Performance Compute Power
- The HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server has up to 24 HP DDR4 SmartMemory DIMM slots, with built-in intelligence to improve performance, reduce downtime and energy costs resulting in up to 14% better throughput performance.
- You have a choice of Embedded 4x1GbE, HP FlexibleLOM, PCIe standup 1GbE or 10GbE adapters which provides flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Achieve greater capacity with flexible drive configuration options with up to ten Small Form Factor (SFF) and four Large Form Factor (LFF) HP SmartDrives, delivering optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics.
- HP offers worldwide "configure-to-order" capabilities including custom images, racking and deployments.
Industry-Leading Energy Efficiency for a Quicker Return on Your Investment
- The HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server supports improved ambient temperature ASHRAE A3 and A4 3 standards helping to reduce your cooling expenses.
- Next generation high-efficiency, redundant HP Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 94% efficiency (Platinum Plus) and support for the HP Power Discovery Services.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- With HP ProLiant DL360 Server, HP OneView 4 provides converged management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for Converged Infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HP Insight Online.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your DL360 Gen9 Server remotely, out of band with HP iLO.
- Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
- Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HP Smart Update, consisting of HP SUM and SPP.
Industry Leading Serviceability
- The HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server comes with a complete set of HP Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability. HP provides consulting to transform your infrastructure; services to deploy, migrate and support your new ProLiant Servers.
- HP provides consulting advice to transform and modernize your infrastructure; services to deploy, migrate and support your new ProLiant servers and education to help you succeed quickly.
- Worldwide availability, service and support for customers who have multiple data centers in multiple countries.
|Chassis type||Rack (1U)|
|Processor family||Intel Xeon E5 v3|
|Processor frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Processor boost frequency||3.2 GHz|
|Processor cache||20 MB|
|Motherboard chipset||Intel C610|
|Number of processors installed||1|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||85 W|
|Processor cache type||Smart Cache|
|Processor socket||LGA 2011-v3|
|Processor lithography||22 nm|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Memory channels supported by processor||Quad|
|System bus rate||8 GT/s|
|Number of QPI links||2|
|Memory bandwidth supported by processor (max)||59 GB/s|
|ECC supported by processor||Y|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies||Y|
|PCI Express configurations||x4, x8, x16|
|Physical Address Extension (PAE)||Y|
|Maximum internal memory supported by processor||768 GB|
|Physical Address Extension (PAE)||46 bit|
|Processor series||Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3|
|Memory types supported by processor||DDR4-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speeds supported by processor||1600,1866 MHz|
|Execute Disable Bit||Y|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||40|
|Processor package size||52.5 x 45 mm|
|Supported instruction sets||AVX|
|Embedded options available||N|
|Internal memory||16 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR4-SDRAM|
|Maximum internal memory||384 GB|
|Memory slots||24x DIMM|
|Memory clock speed||2133 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||1 x 16 GB|
|Maximum storage capacity||16 TB|
|Optical drive type||N|
|HDD interface||Serial ATA, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)|
|Number of HDDs supported||8|
|RAID levels||0, 1, 5, 10|
|LAN controller||Broadcom 5720|
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||3|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||4|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|Serial ports quantity||1|
|PCI Express slots version||3.0|
|Harmonized System (HS) code||84714100|
|Operating system installed||N|
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft Windows ServerCanonical UbuntuRed Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)Oracle SolarisVMwareCitrix XenServer|
|CPU configuration (max)||2|
|Intel Flex Memory Access||N|
|Intel Enhanced Halt State||Y|
|Intel Demand Based Switching||Y|
|Intel Identity Protection Technology version||0.00|
|Intel Secure Key Technology version||1.00|
|Intel TSX-NI version||0.00|
|Intel Dual Display Capable Technology||N|
|Intel FDI Technology||N|
|Intel Fast Memory Access||N|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology||Y|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)||Y|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology||Y|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)||Y|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)||Y|
|Processor ARK ID||83356|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support||Y|
|Power supply||500 W|
|Number of main power supplies||1|
|Sustainability certificates||ENERGY STAR|
|Graphics card family||Matrox|
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now