BW911A Hewlett Packard Enterprise 647 1075mm Black, Silver
Hewlett Packard Enterprise 647 1075mm. Maximum weight capacity: 1134 kg. Weight: 120 kg. Product colour: Black, Silver
Do you need better intelligence on your datacenter's power and cooling, and server location and identity? The HP Intelligent Series Racks, with optional Location Discovery Services sends the rack identification number and precise U location to the servers. This provides important location information to iLO and HP Insight Control Software along with server power and temperature data, allowing you to place workloads more efficiently.
Manual, error-prone asset management is removed because servers that can now self-identify and inventory themselves. HP Power Discovery Services is also available.
Using an HP Intelligent PDU and HP Platinum Plus 94% efficient common slot power supplies, HP Power Discovery Services reduces power configuration errors and precisely tracks power usage by rack and by server, removing the need for manual power topology record keeping. The HP Intelligent Series Racks have an industry-leading 81% open area door design.
HP Intelligent Infrastructure Reclaims Limited Space, Power, and Cooling Resources
- Intelligence – HP Intelligent Series Rack enclosures with optional HP Location Discovery Services allow you to fine-tune workload placement with servers that self-identify and inventory themselves, allowing you to efficiently place workloads while removing manual, error prone asset management tasks.
- Cooling - HP Thermal Discovery Services technology correlates server temperature and workload to reduce server fan power needed to cool servers efficiently, and an innovative 81% open perforation area on the door helps better cool servers.
- Power – HP Power Discovery Services technology removes power configuration errors and precisely tracks power usage by rack and by server, therefore getting rid of manual record keeping.
- Structural Integrity - Up to 3000 pounds of dynamic loading enables HP Intelligent Series racks to ship and be moved fully configured with all types of equipment.
- Convenience - Unmatched cable management in the back of the rack provides tool-less operations and extra space for hot air to pass from the rack.
Warranty: 3/0/0 -(parts-labor-onsite)
|Maximum weight capacity
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now