EX3400-24T-DC Juniper EX3400-24T Managed L2/L3 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) 1U Grey
Juniper EX3400-24T. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L2/L3. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 24. MAC address table: 3200 entries, Switching capacity: 288 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3, IEEE.... Rack mounting, Form factor: 1U
Juniper Networks EX3400 Ethernet Switch delivers a highperformance, flexible, and costeffective solution for today’s most demanding converged data, voice, and video enterprise access environments
To simplify network operations, the EX3400 is hardware-ready1 to act as a satellite device to support a Juniper Networks Junos Fusion Enterprise deployment, which can combine several wiring closets into one logical management platform. The EX3400 also supports Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis technology, allowing up to 10 switches to be interconnected over uplink ports and managed as a single device, delivering a scalable, pay-as-you-grow solution for expanding network environments.
The Juniper Networks® EX3400 Ethernet Switch with Juniper Networks Junos® Fusion Enterprise and Virtual Chassis technology provides enterprises with the flexibility and ease of management that previously was only available with higher-end access switches. The fixed-configuration EX3400 supports a number of key features, including:
- Junos Fusion Enterprise allows large numbers of EX3400 switches to be configured as satellite devices that connect to an EX9200 core aggregation switch to create a single logical device.
- 24-port and 48-port models with and without Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+) are for campus wiring closet deployments
- Data center-optimized cooling options offer both front-to-back and back-to-front airflows, making the EX3400 suitable for GbE data center access deployments.
- Two redundant, field-replaceable power supplies each provide up to 920 watts of power.
- 24-port data center models are included for metro deployments.
- Four dual-mode (GbE/10GbE) small form-factor pluggable transceiver (SFP/SFP+) uplink ports and two 40GbE QSFP+ ports are available.
- Uplink ports can be configured as Virtual Chassis interfaces and connected via standard 10GbE/40GbE optic interfaces (40GbE uplink ports are preconfigured by default as Virtual Chassis ports).
- Comprehensive Layer 2 functionality with RIP and static routing is provided.
- A compact, 13.8-inch deep 1 U form factor supports flexible deployment options.
- An easy-to-manage solution includes centralized software upgrades and a single management interface.
- Support is available for the same consistent modular Juniper Networks Junos operating system control plane feature implementation used by all other Juniper fixed-configuration Juniper Networks EX Series Ethernet Switches.
- Support Is provided for Layer 3 (OSPF v2, IGMP v1/v2/v3, PIM, VRRP, Q-in-Q, BFD, virtual router) via an enhanced feature license (optional license required).
- Support is available for IPv6 management, including neighbor discovery, stateless auto configuration, telnet, SSH, DNS, system log, NTP, ping, traceroute, ACL, CoS static routing, and RIPng.
- IPv6 routing features (OSPFv3, virtual router support for unicast, VRRPv6, PIM, MLDv1/v2) are supported via an enhanced feature license.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) capability is provided.
|Certification||FCC 47CFR Part 15 Class AEN 55022 Class AICES-003 Class AVCCI Class AAS/NZS CISPR 22 Class ACISPR 22 Class AEN 55024EN 300386CE|
|Safety||UL-UL60950-1, C-UL to CAN/CSA 22.2 No.60950-1 , TUV/GS to EN 60950-1, CB-IEC60950-1, EN 60825-1|
|System event log||Y|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|QSFP+ module slots quantity||2|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||24|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|SFP+ module slots quantity||4|
|Virtual LAN features||Tagged VLAN, Protocol-based VLAN, Port-based VLAN|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z|
|Spanning tree protocol||Y|
|Number of VLANs||4093|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology||10BASE-T, 100BASE-T, 1000BASE-T|
|MAC address table||3200 entries|
|Switching capacity||288 Gbit/s|
|Jumbo frames support||Y|
|Security algorithms||SNMP, SSH-2|
|DHCP features||DHCP server, DHCP client|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Y|
|Number of multicast groups filtered||9000|
|Processor frequency||1000 MHz|
|Internal memory||2048 MB|
|Flash memory||2048 MB|
|Noise level||36 dB|
|Power consumption (max)||100 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||N|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 45 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 85%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3048 m|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 4877 m|
|Supported network protocols||HTTP/HTTPs, RIP v1, RIPv2, IPv4, IPv6|
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now