JL253A Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Aruba 2930F 24G 4SFP+ Managed L3 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) 1U Grey
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Aruba 2930F 24G 4SFP+. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L3. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 24, Installed SFP+ modules quantity: 4, Console port: RJ-45. Full duplex. MAC address table: 32768 entries, Switching capacity: 128 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u. Rack mounting, Form factor: 1U
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed for customer creating digital workplaces that are optimized for mobile users with an integrated wired and wireless approach. These basic Layer 3 access switches are easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave and are ideal for enterprise edge, SMB and branch offices.
A powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC delivers performance and value supporting the latest SDN applications with future proof programmability. It supports 10GbE uplinks, PoE+, robust QoS, and RIP routing.
High-Performance Access Layer Switches
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series provides performance, security, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office networks.
- Delivers a consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager and Airwave Network Management. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
- Convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and PoE+ models deliver right-size network access performance.
- Robust basic Layer 3 feature set includes static and RIP routing, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required.
- Designed with a powerful ProVision ASIC and support for OpenFlow, the Aruba 2930F is ready to take advantage of SDN applications such as HPE Network Visualizer, Optimizer, and Protector Software products.
Performance and Power at the Edge
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC, to enable the mobile campus with SDN optimizations, low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
- Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
- Supports up to 370 W of internal PoE+ power for wireless access points, cameras and phones.
Security and Quality of Service You Can Rely on
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances while protecting your data from both inside and outside attacks.
- Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Powerful, multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
Simplify with Integrated Wired/Wireless Management
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
- Supports Aruba Airwave Network Management software to provide common platform for Zero Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
- Out-of-band Ethernet management port keeps management traffic segmented from your network data traffic.
|Quality of Service (QoS) support
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type
|Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
|Installed SFP+ modules quantity
|IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u
|Spanning tree protocol
|Copper ethernet cabling technology
|10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T
|Flow control support
|Latency (10 Gbps)
|MAC address table
|Jumbo frames support
|Latency (1 Gbps)
|Access Control List (ACL)
|AC input voltage
|100 - 240 V
|AC input frequency
|50 - 60 Hz
|Power consumption (typical)
|Power consumption (max)
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)
|Operating temperature (T-T)
|0 - 45 °C
|Storage temperature (T-T)
|-40 - 70 °C
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)
|15 - 95%
|Harmonized System (HS) code
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now