P9M75A Hewlett Packard Enterprise P9M75A network card Internal Fiber 32000 Mbit/s
Hewlett Packard Enterprise P9M75A. Internal. Connectivity technology: Wired, Host interface: PCI, Interface: Fiber. Maximum data transfer rate: 32000 Mbit/s
Is your data center poised to take the next step in Fibre Channel connectivity?
The HPE StoreFabric SN1600Q 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters bring data center infrastructure components to a higher level of performance and efficiency with the ability to deliver twice the bandwidth of 16 Gb Fibre Channel (FC) Host Bus Adapters (HBAs). The SN1600Q 32Gb FC HBA is backward compatible with 16 and 8 Gb FC storage networks and will protect future investments. When using storage intensive applications, such as backup/restore, database transactions, virtualization, and rich media, the increased performance of the 32 Gb infrastructure enables more rapid storage and retrieval of critical information.
The HPE StoreFabric SN1600Q 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters provides a PCIe interface providing a number of features that work together to reduce power consumption, delivering a ""green"" benefit within the server.
32 Gb High-performance Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1600Q 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters deliver twice the bandwidth of 16 Gb FC HBAs.
- More data moved per watt of power consumed when compared to the Generation 5 (16 Gb) FC adapters.
- Higher performance with existing server investments when compared to the Generation 5 (16 Gb) FC adapters.
- 5x efficiency of server investments vs Ethernet based block storage.
High Performance and Enhanced Capability For Critical Workloads and High SLA Environments
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1600Q 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters supports for N_Port ID virtualization (NPIV) and industry standards-based Class-specific control (CS_CTL), provides end-to-end quality of service (QoS).
- Delivers 32Gbps line rate per physical port, and increases the number of virtual machines (VMs) per each physical HBA Port that can be supported.
- Advanced diagnostics capabilities when used in conjunction with HPE StoreFabric B-series FC switches can reduce troubleshooting and downtime with support for features like D-port diagnostics, Link Cable Beaconing (LCB), Read Diagnostic Parameters (RDP), enhanced FDMI, FC Ping and FC Trace Route.
- Data center administrators do not need to concern themselves with multiple requests from the virtualized servers potentially creating conflict.
- Improves host utilization and enhances application performance.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1600Q 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters allows more data to be moved per watt of power consumed vs. earlier FC generations, improving the power to performance ratio by over 30%.
- With support for features like D-port diagnostics, Link Cable Beaconing (LCB), Read Diagnostic Parameters (RDP), enhanced FDMI, FC Ping and FC Trace Route., administrators can quickly run a battery of automated diagnostic tests to assess the health of links and fabric components.
PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 Support
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1600Q 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters includes PCIe 3.0 and increases interconnect performance bandwidth by 2x compared to PCIe 2.0.
- The PCIe 3.0 encoding scheme reduces overhead by up to 20%.
|ProLiant & Apollo Gen10 & Gen9
|Fiber ports quantity
|Fiber optic connector
|Maximum data transfer rate
|Harmonized System (HS) code
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Limited Warranty period (spare parts): 1 year
Limited Warranty period (labour): 1 year
Support Phone: 00971585548148
Read all the details
Return for return within three days
Return for replacement within three days
Technivision covers this item under Standard Return Policy
Out-of-stock labelled product products ready for delivery within 2-4 working days in UAE.
For non-existing items, it will take a maximum of 4-6 weeks with a return to Back Orders.
Sales Phone: 00971 58 5548148
Chat With Us Now